Thursday, April 22, 2021

How many chocolate chips for each cookie?

About 4 years ago, when Josh and Tabitha told me that I would become a Lolli, I knew I wanted to be the type of grandmother that baked, and especially cookies!  Some day I want to be the type of granny to have a cookie jar always filled with homebaked goodies.  For now it would never be full!  We would eat them too quickly!


I knew that I not only wanted to have a cookie jar, but I wanted to bake with my grandchildren.  That has been something that I have really enjoyed!


So when Liberty and Freedom came over for the evening, we planned on making some cookies!  Yay!

Liberty thought we should add all the chocolate chips on top of the cookies right before we bake them. I think understand her reasoning now..

Each cookie ended up averaging about 1 chocolate chip each.  The others ended up in little girls' mouths.  Smart girls!




 Precious.  That's what these moments are.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for such a fun Lolli for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! The girls look so different from each other. Liberty looks like Josh, and Freedom looks like Tabitha.

    ReplyDelete