Saturday, July 24, 2021

She Builds ~ every wise WOMAN




 "Every wise WOMAN buildeth her house:  but the foolish plucket it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

I want  you to think about a word in this verse; the word woman.  God is saying that a woman is wise when she builds her house.  Woman.  Lady.  Feminine.  Our womanhood is under attack today.  In our mainstream culture gender identity is being blurred.  Don't believe me?  Think about what's going around in our world today:

-California introduced a bill making it illegal for retailers to separate girls and boys clothing

-Congress passed procedulral rules banning the use of gender pronouns in the US House of Representatives

-Our greeting card industry is transitioning to gender neutral cards

-You cannot have a male or female institution anymore because it is discrimination

Why?  Why such an attack on the gender God made you?    

Biblical Masculinity and Biblical Femininity is a direct tetimony of a living God.  The greatest testimony you can have is to fulfil the role God created for you.  If you are a woman, then it is to be a Godly, loving, woman! 

Satan's goal is for me to be unsatisfied with how God made me.  Biblical Femininity says, "I belong to the Lord!" Satan wants us to be confused. God wants us to be at peace. "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace," 1 Cor. 14:33

Let me ask, what were you created to be?  Enjoy it.  Fulfill it.  Be thankful that God, when He created you, had a purpose and plan for you, exactly how He made you!

What does this mean exactly for us?  How can I embrace the being the woman that God would have for me to be? Here are just a few ideas:

~Thank God for making you a woman.  Have you done that lately?  Thank Him for being so wise to create you and that He loving formed you in the womb.  He knew what He was doing!  Thank Him for it!

~Prayerfully ask God to reveal to you, as you search the Scriptures, what it means to be a woman.  What commands does He give to us?  We know He wants us to build our house.  But, what else?  Keeper at Home, Discreet, Chaste, Graceful...How are you doing with these?

~It's okay to make it known that you are thankful how God made you.  I often tell my kiddos, "I'm so glad I'm a girl!!"  Which the boys quickly reply, "I'm so glad I'm a boy!"   Tell your daughter the benefits and blessings to being a lady.  

~When you think of Godly Femininity, what do you think of?  A softeness?  A life that is pleasant, kind, helpful?  Beauty?  How can you purposefully incorporate that into your day today?

            Fresh Flowers in a vase on your table, somehow this just says "I am a woman and I love lovely             things." 

            Think before you speak and let your words be filled with grace and love.  

            Determine to be lovely with exactly how God made you.  Loveliness doesn't mean frumpy, but                  does mean that you put a little extra attention to how you do look.  Take a few extra minutes to             make your appearance lovely.

            Remember your tone of voice

            Do something to make your space lovely.

            Ask yourself, "Does what I'm wearing say, that I am a woman?"  Your clothing really does give             you away.  Don't be afraid or ashamed to let what you wear identify you as a lady.

            Smile.  And do it a lot.  We have so much to be thankful for!  Let your features reflect that.

            Put on Godly music that fills your home with the sounds that will bring peace. 


God created YOU.  And He knew what He was doing.  What a wonderful, orderly God we have! 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post today Kami. It seems there is so much confusion in the world today about gender identity. I'm so thankful we know who created us and what gender was assigned to us. I'm also grateful that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Sometimes I must remind myself ;-) God bless. xx

    ReplyDelete