Monday, July 12, 2021

So much Sweetness


Just a warning, so much sweetness in the photos ahead...



Josh and Tabitha were able to take a little getaway just the two of them.  I was happy to be able to watch Liberty, Freedom and Victory for them.  We made such sweet memories!


I know I'm the Grandma and all, so I'm biased, but these girls are so well behaved.  They love on each other and are so respectful.  Everytime I would change Freedom's diaper she would say, "Thank you Lolli!"  It was so cute!  I think she's ready to be potty trained. ha ha!  But, I'll save that for her parents....that was never my favorite parenting moment!



Liberty is definitely the oldest and makes sure everyone has the proper blanket and right cup.  She's a good big sister.






Victory is definitely a number 3.  She is content and happy to just watch her siblings play.  She kicks her chubby little legs when they come near because she is so happy.  Her eyes sparkle everytime she smiles.


She slept a solid 12 hours each night.  It was amazing!


But near the end of their time at Lollipops you could tell they were all 3 missing their Mommy and Daddy.  Everytime Victory would cry Freedom would put her head to the side and say, "Momma"  I would ask her, "Does Victory miss her Momma?"  With tears Freedom would nod her head yes.  They love their parents!



 So thankful for my time with these precious girls.  Sure do love them!!

2 comments: