Thursday, February 10, 2011

Manatee Park

While Estelle was here, and while Patrick was away, I met two of my sisters at a local park here, called "Manatee Park". I LOVE this park! They had a great educational scavenger hunt for the kiddos. I love it when we can go have fun and call it a "fieldtrip!" :o)
It was a pretty sunny day. Isn't this sun hat just too adorable?

Sweet cousins playing on the fake alligator. My poor Josh turned the corner and thought it was real. ha!


Sillas is turning into a liitle bit of a copycat.




I know I've said this before, but I love the nature of Florida, especially the Spanish Moss! I loved how the 4 older girls gathered around this tree and had their picnic lunch together. I think they're treasuring their moments together.

I love fun, park, fieldtrip days!










No comments:

Post a Comment