Tuesday, February 14, 2012

31 weeks!

We have now reached the 31 week mark in our pregnancy. Baby is growing and kicking ferociously! I definitely have an active one! Silas and Callie have started kissing my belly and talking to baby. It's soooo cute! For the most part I have lots of energy! Praise the Lord! I am able to get lots accomplished during the day and do so much fun stuff, too! But, there are days that it just hits me that I'm exhausted. Like the day my sweet hubby took this pic... It was 10 o'clock and I was drained already. Before I knew it I was asleep on the floor and Silas and Callie assumed it was time to play doctor. Notice my blood pressure being taken? Shortly after this I went to bed and slept until 3! I'm very blessed to have a husband that will take care of the little ones and the older ones at school during times like this. I know it puts him behind in the schedule he wants to keep of working on messages, visiting and other missionary responsiblities.


I woke up to two babies napping, 3 older ones finishing up school for the day, and a clean house. Thank you Patrick! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment