Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Munchies

I've had fun this year looking up some creative meals and snacks for us to have around Christmas. Here's a few to share:

Okay, this one was a bit of a bomber. When you're family really can't recognize what you've created, then your creativity wasn't a success. What do you think these look like? Patrick thought they were bees swarming around a pond of honey! They're supposed to be reindeer. Well, at least you can never go wrong with Cocktail Smokies!

I found this recipe for sandwich wraps on family fun
I couldn't find green tortillas here, but the regular worked okay, anyway. The turkey with the cranberries was very delicious!


Another thing I made was this cute dip:
The dip tasted wonderful and I'm making this again for tomorrow's church lunch.



Merry Christmas! and Happy Eating!







3 comments:

  1. all very cute and I knew right away that those were reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer right away. I saw the cheese thing that looks like a gift and you made it perfect. MMM Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheese thing is cool! Love the present.


    You sure do have a lot of food posts!

    tab

    ReplyDelete