Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Cookie Exchange

 I love having get togethers in my home.  I especially love to have the ladies of VSIBC come over.  We have so much fun together!!  This year we decided to do a cookie exchange.  It was a success!

 I told the ladies to bring 3 dozen cookies to exchange and I would make the goodies to feast on that night.  I decided to try this recipe for a Sparkling Cranberry Cake with a White Chocolate Ganache.  Oh me Oh my it was amazing!! Definitely making that again!!

 I also asked the ladies to come dressed "Festive."  And boy they did! It was so fun!



We also played some fun games.


 Then, it was time to pass the cookies.  There sure were plenty!


Round and round we went filling up our containers.  We had every kind imaginable and they were all so yummy!

 My Brenna was the cutest elf, and I went as Mrs. Claus.  I have a confession...I sort of liked the gray hair!



So much fun!  So thankful for the ladies, for fun Christmas activities, and for cookies!!



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful looking table! That cake looks absolutely scrumptious too. A cookie exchange is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Sweet, we want to come to Florida!
    Just to be part of a loving group of ladies...
    God has blessed you all so much. Looks like several yummy kinds and sweet fellowship.
    Blessings~ Mayo's
    P.S. The (gray) hair looks cute. you are a young Grammy anyway;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come visit Mayo family! Especially this time of year....we're a little warmer than you. :o)

      Delete