Sunday, December 2, 2018

Let it snow....on my Florida Tree



It worked!  Finally!! For years I've mentioned that it would be nice to have a flocked tree.  You know the kind I mean...a real tree that looks like snow has fallen on it.  So pretty!  Well, each year my family doesn't seem to thrilled with the idea.  Until...this year!  yay!


But then there came a problem.  Getting to Gainesville doesn't always happen so easily.  (our little town is quite small and to do major shopping we must travel to Gainesville or Lake City.)  I didn't get a chance to get to a Hobby Lobby or Micheals for the flocking spray.  All we could find was "Let it Snow" spray.  And it clearly says on the back, "NOT to be used for flocking."  Well, I guess you could say I was desperate.  My family agreed.  We had one option.  Use the spray snow not intended for flocking.  So, I went for it!


It was a little messy and stayed wet too long.  But, it turned out pretty!  I love it!
Next year, if they agree, I will buy the real stuff and do even more!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so glad you were able to get your snowy tree this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete