Friday, December 9, 2022

Prepping for Christmas

I have several things that I love to do to prepare for the Christmas season. The first is Black Friday! Any other shoppers out there??  Beth and Tabitha and I LOVE this day!

We love to scour the ads looking for where we will stop.  We usually leave between 4 and 5.  We always stop to get a nice holiday beverage, and then we shop!!

So you ask, do we really get many good deals?  We usually find some great things on sale.  But, honestly, those sales will probably be there Saturday.  And then again on Sunday.  And probably every day until Christmas.  But, we sure do have fun together anyway!  We get a lot of our shopping accomplished and usually hit 10 or more stores.


Normally Brenna meets us for lunch.  But this year, with her still being on seizure protocol, she can't drive.  Poor girl.  This season has been an adjustment for her.  We missed her bunches!


Then, on Saturday, I always decorate our church for Christmas.  I love the lights and the nativity and the trees.  Oh how I love this time of year!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment