Wednesday, December 21, 2022

One of my favorites....Christmas Parade!

If you know me, you know that our hometown's Christmas Parade is one of my favorite days of the year!  I make snacks galore, invite friends, get there super early, guard our spot and then have so much fun!


This year we announced at church that if anyone would like to join us, they were more than welcome.  We had 78 of us at our spot!


The excitement always builds before the parade starts as friends come.  We pass out snacks and have so much fun!



As the sun starts to go down the temps get cooler.  You have to have that for a Christmas Parade, right?


And then the tractors, floats and the high school band come by.  It's very small town America feeling, and I love it!




And I love it that friends and family come to experience it with us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment