Monday, December 13, 2021

Thanksgiving

I really think that Thanksgiving Day is my favorite day of the year.  Absolute favorite!

We start the day before by doing lots of baking and prep work together.  I love time in the kitchen with my family!




I like to try and get cute plates from Hobby Lobby.  I always thought I would be a use-your-nice-china type person on Thanksgiving.  But, everytime I talk about it, my family says NO!  They want it to be a little easy since we are doing so much baking.  I love setting the table with all things orange, red and yellow.


And this year it was chilly for Thanksgiving, so we even had the fireplace going!


I always always bake my turkey overnight and upside down.  Super moist that way!



One year in St. Barths we couldn't find canned cranberry sauce.  A must at thanksgiving!  So I found a recipe using fresh.  Now, every year, Patrick insists that I make it.



Getting excited to try some pies!!


Victory Belle's first Thanksgiving!


I tried a new recipe this year, Cranberry Brie Bombs.  It's a keeper!






 It was a wonderful meal together.  Full bellies and good memories....my kind of holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment