Friday, December 17, 2021

Really? But, it's Christmas!

It was definitely unexpected to be put in a walking boot this month.  When the doctor said that's what we needed to do, I looked at him and said, "But, it's Christmas!"  He just laughed and sent me down the hall to be fitted for a boot.
I have been having pain in my foot and shin for a few months now.  It has been progressively getting worse, so I went to the Orthopedic.
Like in true Kami form, they are trying to figure out what is going on.  I go back to the doctor in a few days to see if there is anything else to be done.



In the meantime, my family has been amazing as I've tried (really I have!) to stay off my foot some.  But, like I said,  "But, it's Christmas!!"
 

4 comments:

  1. A boot for Christmas! Could be worse. Pray for wisdom for the doctors so they can figure out the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that over Christmas! I'm sure it will be worth it in the end, but that doesn't make it any easier! I will be praying for you to have a wonderful Christmas! At least you have a lot of willing helpers to make Christmas a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, dear. You should not push yourself when you feel pain because you will make the problem worse. Please listen to the doctor as much as possible. I'm sure your loving family will help you out.May God heal your foot and help you to pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kami, I am praying your foot will be better soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete