Monday, December 20, 2021

Can we please have a parade?

Last year our city's parade was canceled due to Covid.  We were so disappointed.  I was so thankful that this year the parade was on!! 


We started by making our usual goodies:  Christmas Crackle and Christmas Crunch. 




Silas helped by cutting the sausage for the pigs-in-a-blanket.


I spread the word to our church family that I would reserve a huge spot for us at the parade.  I told them I would arrive about 2 hours early to keep our spot secure. :o)  It was so fun to have friends join me.  We talked and laughed and crocheted.  My friend said that we are definitely country bumpkins now.  Who else would crochet while waiting for a parade?  But, hey,  we have projects to complete before Christmas!!


By the time 6:30 came, there were 54 of us from our church.  We had such a great time together!!! I love my church family and love making memories with them!






It was a great, festive, country, hometown parade.  I loved it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment